Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hard Engine II




OK, this is the continuation from last night's post and inspiration. Yes, what else but the strewn pipes, tubes, mechanical things that surround us, as we are all too easily choked up by the modern technological inventions, gadgets, electronic devices, things, matters everywhere that we can't really seem to get away from. It would be nice if I have an extra room in my house totally devoid of things, just a plain white painted wall room for a quiet meditation. Unfortunately I don't, I am completely surrounded by years of accumulated memos, action figures, boxes, keep sakes, letters, old printer, scanner, devices that are now just gathering thick layer of dusts. Somehow by creating art, I can get away from this banal reality of cluttering all around me..... Well, OK, let's see what tomorrow will bring us. Good night readers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment